Arabic Language learning (Bayna Yadyak):
Learning Arabic via Zoom in a simplified manner through Aleem Center where we provide schedules of which are appropriate to the various age groups of Men, Women and Children with Arab Egyptian Instructors and Specialists, to attain of the upmost of results and of which a sealed certificate is provided prior to the completion of all levels of the student.
Our Arabic lessons for beginners take care of individual needs in a responsible way.
Our Center will enable you to learn the classical Arabic (Quranic Arabic), Commercial and Business Arabic, as we prepare you to work within Arab Countries or to deal with Arabs out of the Arab countries.
The Center will provide you with the capability of learning the Egyptian Colloquial language of which is undoubtedly known by any Arab country.
The Center offers you learning for Children, Women and Men with qualified Instructors 100% fluent in Classical Arabic Language
The Center provides as well a primary level study enabling you to reach an advanced level in the Arabic Language
The Center’s objective is for you to fluently speak the Arabic language, enabling you in the future to become a unique instructor if you wish.
Arabic Language Books
- Al-Arabiya Bayna Yadayk book Series: is one program in a collection of programs called “Arabic For All”. This series comprises a developed version of the book “Arabic At Your Hands”, which introduces a comprehensive curriculum for teaching Arabic for non-Arabic speakers, students and teachers. This curriculum is developed for educational entities, including schools, institutes and universities. It begins from the basic level and continues with the students until they master the Arabic language, which enables them to join university and continue their Arabic studies in various majors. The developed series is designed by the authors of the original series, who is an academic team specialized in teaching Arabic for non-Arabic speakers.
- Al-Kitab Al-asasi (Umm Al-Qura University): A book set for beginners in a wonderful manner and provides various levels of which are advanced and is among the best of books in teaching the Arabic language for Non-Native speakers, such a series is of simplicity and graduality in its levels and colored graphics of which support the student in understanding singularities and text in a simplified and fast method.
- Nour Al-Bayan book: A book specifically set for beginners in teaching the skill of reading, writing and speaking in a correct manner where it qualifies the student to advance from the beginner’s level to the advanced levels in reading, speaking and writing, making it an entry point of the other studies as specified.
- Kallimni Arabi: is among the books of which teach the Egyptian Colloquial language in a simplified and gradual manner from ease to difficulty and is unique in its beautiful way in presenting the conversations used by people in their daily lives. Where the Egyptian Colloquial language is spoken by more than 100 million Egyptians around the world in Egypt and elsewhere of which is understood by more than 300 million Arabs in various Arab countries, the book contains many singularities, popular public sentences of which is used by the people in the Egyptian accent from around the world and conversed of which in Arab media generally.
Grammatical Books (eloquence and grammar)
- At our Arabic language classes online, the student is able to learn grammar in a simplified manner with practical application using a group of grammatical books of which is appropriate various levels, the student is then capable of choosing between the books specifically authored for non-Native speaking students of the Arabic language.
- The student may choose the book desired as well as the grammatical book from the practical application and the olden Heritage
The meaning of Grammatical Science:
Is the form of knowledge of which the study focuses on the last part of every word to define the meaning intended from every sentence in the Arabic language of which is provided in the books online. The books we provide are:
The Book of Al-Nahw Al-Wadeh
The Book of Al-Nahw Al-Kafi
The Ijromeyah in the explanation of Al-Tuhfah Al-Suneyah
Grammatical science of word Structure:
Is the form of knowledge of which seeks the structure and formulation of the word, among such books of which we study are:
- The Book of Al-Sarf Al-Kafi
- The Book of Mukhtasar Al-Sarf
Divided into that which researches the major aspects of the language, from the books of clarification and meaning, we learn from:
- Kitab Al-Balagha Al-Wadeha
Total of basic lessons = 576 basic lessons + 24 lessons for tests = 600 lessons
The series aims at achieving the following competency goals:
Language competency, including the following skills and elements: